The highly-anticipated Armin Only Embrace Tour in Manila has been cancelled, Universal Music Philippines announced this morning.
Fans who expect to see Dutch electronic maestro Armin van Buuren stage what is “the biggest thing I’ve ever done” this November 25 at the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay City have to be disappointed as the show had to be called off due to “unforeseen circumstances”.
But there’s also good news: although the production couldn’t go ahead, van Buuren still wishes to perform for Filipino fans, announcing he will make a special appearance at the Valkyrie Night Club in Metro Manila on November 25. Tickets available here for PHP1,800. For VIP tables call 09176808888.
Armin Only Embrace Manila ticket holders will receive full refunds. See details below:
– Unredeemed tickets: Kindly send a request for reversal to [email protected] and attach the claim ticket voucher.
– Redeemed tickets: Please surrender the actual ticket to the SM Ticket branch where it was redeemed.
– Over-the counter transactions at SM Cinemas: Kindly surrender the actual ticket to the SM Cinema branch where it was purchased.
– Over-the counter transactions at SM Stores/Eastwood:
– Card transactions: Please surrender the actual ticket to the branch where it was purchased.
– Cash transactions: Kindly proceed to Mall of Asia Arena Box Office and surrender the actual tickets.
*Please be advised that for all card transactions, the reversal process may take 10-15 banking days.
The Armin Only Embrace World Tour kicked off in Marbella, Spain back in July, followed by shows in Eastern Europe and Mexico.
Armin van Buuren will first make history as the first solo DJ to perform in Mainland China, with his debut in Shanghai on November 18. He will also perform in Macau, Taipei and Yangon before returning to Southeast Asia next March to round up his tour in Jakarta and Singapore.