Hey, remember that rumour about Bruno Mars’s concert in Bangkok?
Confirmation after confirmation in neighbouring countries, it’s finally time for Thailand to rejoice. BEC-Tero announced this morning the Grammy-winning artist is bringing the 24K Magic World Tour to Bangkok on Monday, April 30, 2018 at Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani.
Tickets will be available November 4 through Thai Ticket Major, its outlets and hotline 0 2262 3838. Prices are THB3,500 / 4,500 / 5,500 / 7,500 and 8,500.
A followup to 2014’s Moonshine Jungle Tour, the 24K Magic World Tour is in support of Bruno Mars’s 2016 album 24K Magic. So far the Asia leg of the tour includes Tokyo (Saitama), Bangkok, Manila, and Kuala Lumpur.
Update (Nov 1): The ticket sale opens in a few days. Here’s what you need to remember:
- For online purchases through Thai Ticket Major’s website, online queueing starts from 9am. Ticket sales begin at 10am.
- Reservations through the call center are not available on November 4 from 10am-12pm.
- Online purchases through Thai Ticket Major’s website on November 4 from 10am-12pm. can be made by credit card or debit card only.
- A maximum of 4 tickets may be purchased per transaction. All tickets purchased in one transaction must be in the same zone and price category.
- Tickets for zones A1, AA, CC, SB, B1, DD, SE, C, D, I and J are available for purchase at the 15 main Thai Ticket Major outlets only.
- The Thai Ticket Major outlet at Maleenont Tower is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. All terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.