Best design wins €300 in advance and will be sold as an exclusive Mixmash Outlines item.
Calling all graphic designers! As part of Mixmash Records’ Quarantine Series, the record label have announced their next contest – to design a T-shirt with the winning design being sold as a limited edition Mixmash Records Printed Tee!
The winning design will receive a contract from Mixmash Records which includes €300 in advance as well as 50% of all proceeds after recoupment of the advance.
The record label have provided the contest specifications below:
- Use the Mixmash Records M in the design. Feel free to adapt the logo and incorporate this into your overall design The logo does not need to be the most prevalent design element! You are entirely free to create something awesome.
- Maximum size: 40cm x 50cm
- Specify exact placement of the design on the T-shirt relative to the top, bottom and side. Distance to any seam should be at least 5 cm.
- The graphic must be submitted in real size in Vector format
- The submission must be accompanied by a mock-up image. Find the templates for the T-shirt in various colours here.
Submission deadline is next Friday, June 5. Submit your graphic design through this link here.
Fans will be invited to pre-order the Printed Tee for a total of 72 hours through the Mixmash Records webshop. Expect the T-shirt to be printed and sent within 14 days afterwards.
The Mixmash Records Quarantine Series have previously seen the launch of the Quarantine EP, the Quarantine Livestream and the Mixmash Takeover: Quarantine Sessions. The Quarantine Design Contest marks the last episode to the series.
Good luck to all participating designers!