- This event has passed.
SHOW DC Summer Fest ft Psy, CNBLUE, Apink and AOA
April 11, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
SHOW DC, Bangkok’s new retail and entertainment complex, is drawing on the megastar power of Psy, CNBLUE, AOA and Apink to top off its grand opening week.
The K-pop powerhouses will be sharing a stage on April 11 in the outdoor Street Party, which is part of the SHOW DC Grand Opening Week that runs from April 10-16. The series of celebrations includes mini concerts from local artists and major electronic music festival S2O Songkran.
There are no tickets on sale for the event. Fans can redeem tickets with SHOW DC receipts issued between March 27 and April 9. See below for details.
– Collect receipt from any stores in SHOW DC worth more than THB2,000, or THB1,000 from the SHOWCARD/SHOW ID participating stores (Notice the SHOWCARD signage in front or inside the store), get 1 prize of Regular tickets. Customer must always present SHOWCARD or SHOW ID on app to the cashier to scan before making a payment.
– Collect receipt from March 27 to April 9, 2017 only.
– Receipt which has been used for redemption, cannot be reused in other promotion campaign.
– Receipt from Food Tradition cannot be used in this activity.
– Limited one prize (two tickets)/one customer (with the same name, surname, and ID card) only.
– Concert tickets can be redeemed during April 1-9, 2017 at the Thai Ticket Major counter from 10am-10pm at the Tourist Lounge, Floor 1. Customer need to present ID card, SHOW ID, and original receipts to redeem for the ticket.
– Limited quota of VIP Stand ticket redemption of April 1-8 at 100 prizes per day, and at 92 prizes on April 9, 2017.
– Limited quota of Regular Stand ticket redemption of April 1-8 at 275 prizes per day, and at 200 prizes on April 9, 2017.
– In case the total number of tickets redemption has not reached the quota each day, the leftover will be combined to the next day.
– SHOW DC reserves the right to change the condition without prior notice.
Find out more about meet and greet opportunities and red carpet access here.