Singapore, just start your crying, it’s a sign of Harry Styles! The British pop sensation-turned-rocker is coming to you live this year.
Today Harry Styles took to social media to announce his massive 29-date world tour that will bring him to The Star Theatre on Thursday, November 23. The other Asia stops so far are the two final shows in Tokyo on December 7-8.
— Harry Styles. (@Harry_Styles) April 28, 2017
Kicking off in September in the US, Harry Styles Live on Tour is in support of the singer’s self-titled debut solo album, which drops May 12. After arena and stadium tours, the tour looks set to be Styles’s most intimate offering yet, opting for smaller music halls and theatres. Singapore’s own Star Theatre has a capacity of 5,000 pax.
Tickets go on sale this May 5 through APAC Tix. While we wait for more details, here’s the second track off Styles’s forthcoming album, “Ever Since New York”.
Updated (May 2): Ticket information confirmed by Live Nation Lushington is as follows:
- Tickets are all seated, going at SGD68, 98, 128 and 168 (+SGD4 booking fee)
- They’re available through APAC Tix, hotline +65 3158 8588, Indoor Stadium Box Office and all SingPost outlets starting Friday, May 5. Online sales start at 9am. Hotline, Indoor Stadium Box Office and all SingPost outlets start at 10am.
- Maximum number of 4 tickets per transaction.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable. Tickets will have the name of the person who made the purchase printed on them. The name registered to and printed on the tickets cannot be changed.
- The person who made the ticket purchase must be in attendance with their guest(s). Purchasing of tickets on behalf of others is strictly not allowed.
- There will be identity checks at the venue on show day. The person who made the ticket purchase must present their valid photo ID, Identity Card or passport (scanned copies are not allowed), along with the physical tickets in order to enter the venue.
- Only physical tickets will be accepted for entering the venue on show day. There will be no print-at-home tickets or e-tickets issued for this show.
- For tickets purchased online, via hotline or at any SingPost outlets, the ticket purchaser can elect to receive their physical tickets either by:
i) collection prior to show day at the Indoor Stadium Box Office or Scotts Square Level 1 Atrium, Concierge Desk (address listed on www.apactix.com/services),
ii) collection on show day at the APAC Tix counter at the show venue, or
iii) delivery by courier or postal service
- Tickets purchased cannot be resold, refunded or exchanged.
- No admission for children below 5 years old. No infant in arms.
- Details are also available at www.apactix.com and www.livenationlushington.net