We are giving you the best 12 new music released from March 26 – April 1. These are new tunes that are perfect for work, gym and even worth recommending to your mates! Starting with James Blake’s new track ft Travis Scott and Metro Boomin, Ciara, Martin Jensen, Macklemore, Steve Aoki and many more.
Here we deliver a range of music this week with 12 tracks from Brit singer James Blake with his first release after 3 years with Scott and Metro Boomin, Ciara, Martin Jensen, Macklemore, Steve Aoiki and many more to start off your week as smoothly as possible. To the FOMO music fans out there, take a listen to these 12 tracks we have to offer for the upcoming week.
Pleasure is guaranteed!
1. James Blake ft Travis Scott and Metro Boomin – “Mile High”
This is the ultimate mix between minimalist electro and sinister rap, mashed together to produce a smooth orgasmic ear sensation.
2. Nao – “Orbit”
“Deep-rooted beats demonstrate Nao’s jazz roots…she effortlessly fuses together different genres to create a sonically spell-binding experience”
3. Ciara – “Thinkin Bout You”
Ciara’s back! With playful bedroom tunes, showing her quirky dance steps in her sexy and classy new music video “Thinkin Bout You”
4. Billie Eilish – “bad guy”
5. The Chainsmokers ft. 5 Seconds of Summer – “Who Do You Love”
6. Why Don’t We & Macklemore – “I Don’t Belong In This Club”
We love to party with the boys they are growing up so fast!
7. SOHLHEE 솔희 ‘보라색 (Feat. 태일 of NCT) “Purple”
SOHLEE “Purple” debut perfectly combines a taste of Trap, Hip Hop + Electro-pop alongside the sound of the classical piano that perfectly elevates the mood of the song
8. Lil Kim – “Go Awff”
9. Russ – AINT GO BACK
10. Martin Jensen, James Arthur – “Nobody”
This collab is a perfect combination of rhythmical EDM instrumentals from world class DJ Martin Jensen and James Arthur soulful vocals, that brings the song to life, infectiously and beautifully complimenting each other.
11. Steve Aoki & Monsta X – Play It Cool
12. Julia Michaels – What A Time (Acoustic) ft. Niall Horan