Pitbull Climate Change Tour in Singapore set to take place on Saturday, May 27 at Suntec Convention Centre, Hall 401-402 will not go ahead due to the American rapper’s “scheduling conflicts”, Live Nation Lushington Singapore announced today.
In the statement Pitbull apologises his support fans and hope to return in the future. While we’re waiting for updates whether other shows in Asia, including Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, will be affected, fans in Singapore can get full refunds for tickets purchased. **See updates below***
Refund will be available from Friday, May 12 May via APACTix and SISTIC. See below for details:
- For tickets purchased via APACTix Refunds are through original mode of payment through the following methods:
- Payment by credit card – refund will be automatically credited to the same credit card used for the transaction. It will take 14 business days for credit card refund to be processed.
- Payment by cash / NETS – customers are to proceed to APACTix with their physical tickets and photo ID at the address below between May 12 (Friday) to May 18 2017 (Thursday) for cash refund: APACTix, 2 Stadium Walk, Singapore Indoor Stadium. Refund hours are as follows: Monday-Saturday from 10am to 8pm Sundays and Public Holidays, 12pm to 8pm For more information on refunds, please visit www.apactix.com or call +65 3158 8588 or email [email protected]
- For tickets purchased via SISTIC Ticket-holders will receive refunds through the original mode of payment. Purchases made by credit or debit cards will be automatically credited to the same card. There is no need to return the unused tickets. Kindly check the next credit card billing statement for the refund to be reflected. For more information, please contact SISTIC at +65 6348 5555.
Update (May 11, 4.05pm): Promoter IME Asia confirmed Pitbull’s concert in Malaysia set to take place at Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach, Selangor on Tuesday, May 16 has also been cancelled. Full refunds will be available from TicketCharge via customer’s point of purchase. See below for details:
- Mechanism of refunds
- Members of the public who have purchased tickets will receive a full refund of their tickets starting from Monday, May 15, 10am to Friday, June 16, 2017, inclusive of the RM4 TicketCharge Processing Fee. Additional charges previously borne by the customer (RM1.50 Internet Feet and RM10 Handling/Courier Fee if applicable or overseas courier charges) will be fully refunded.
- Credit Card
- For customers who have purchased tickets through TicketCharge via credit card, a full refund will be made to their credit card within 30 days upon receiving the Refund Form and original tickets. All customers will need to return their original physical tickets to TicketCharge offices (Kuala Lumpur/Penang) and fill up the Refund Form together with their bank details, etc. Outstation/overseas customers can email TicketCharge and courier back their physical tickets.
- For those who have made cash payment via TicketCharge counters, a full refund will be administered by TicketCharge within 30 days upon receiving the Refund Form and original tickets. All customers will need to return their original physical tickets to TicketCharge offices (Kuala Lumpur/Penang) and fill up the Refund Form together with their bank details, etc. Outstation/overseas customers can email TicketCharge and courier back their physical tickets. Customers can either choose to go down to the TicketCharge offices (Kuala Lumpur/Penang) 30 days later to collect their cheque refund or request for TicketCharge to bank in in for them.
Update (May 11, 5.45pm): The Climate Change concert in Jakarta scheduled for Sunday, May 14 at JIExpo Hall C3 has officially been cancelled. Go through ticket refund mechanics below.
As for the Bangkok concert, BEC-Tero Live Nation is expected to make an official announcement soon.
Update (May 12, 10.07am): Read a statement from BEC-Tero Live Nation below.
It is with great regret that Pitbull Climate Change Asia Tour has been cancelled due to reasons beyond our control. The artist deeply apologizes to his supportive fans and hopes to come to Asia in the future.
In the meantime, refunds for Singha Music Presents Pitbull Climate Change Tour Live in Bangkok 2017 on 25 May 2017 at Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani will be available from all ThaiTicketMajor branches from 13 May 2017 until 13 June 2017. For further information, please log on to www.thaiticketmajor.com or contact Thai Ticket Major call centre at 02 262 3838.
We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.