Bring your festival spirit and get your moves ready this Saturday, June 13 as Bangkok’s music and art festival experience goes online with their second ‘Kolour On The Net’ livestream festival.
Kolour in the Park will be taking Kolourians online once more with their ‘Kolour On The Net 2.0’ livestream festival. The second iteration of Bangkok’s electronic music festival will be taking their ‘dance cam’ online and will feature nine hours of live DJ sets and engaging lifestyle workshops.
Kolour On The Net 2.0, which will be in English and Thai, will include a program that features:
– A high caliber DJ roster featuring some of Kolourians’ most favorite DJs spanning disco, house, and techno – headliners Nakadia and Dan Buri as well as Notep, Transport’s Brent Burns, Miss Foster, Enchan, and Kailub.
– Cocktail mixology sessions hosted by Dewar’s top brand ambassadors.
– Stress Relief Ashtanga Yoga by Fay Lee Yoga, in partnership with Pomelo Fashion.
– Festival Sunset Makeup Workshop inspired by Kolour In The Park’s vibes, in partnership with Pomelo Fashion.
– A lucky draw with prizes valued over 100,000THB. Register here for a chance to win prizes such as:
- Marshall Headphones Mode EQ Earphones (valued 2,500THB each)
- OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Earphones (valued 2,000THB each)
- CabinZero Travel Backpacks (valued 3,000THB each)
- Barebells Thailand Protein Bars
- MeJuice Thailand Organic Cold-Pressed Juice Vouchers (valued 600THB each)
- 25 Degrees Bangkok Lunch Vouchers (valued 1,000THB each)
- European Red Bull cans
Kolour’s ‘Kolour On The Net’ livestream festival first launched earlier this year over one weekend (March 28-29) as a way to bring the local Kolour Kommunity together and celebrate positivity and connection during lockdown due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
While the COVID-19 situation in Thailand is getting better and some places have reopened, nightclubs remain closed while both small and large scale event promoters continue to adapt during this difficult time.
During the livestream, Kolour will be accepting in-stream donations and 20% of donations will go towards helping local DJs who are on the lineup.